Following the annual assessment for 2011, current Group focus is on countries at risk, particularly Greece and Egypt, while priorities are defined as:
- Care for employees and development of a “social safety net” for people in need within the sphere of our influence.
- Fully integrate recently acquired operations in Kosovo and joint venture in Turkey in social performance assessment and reporting process.
- Improve “Social footprint” by engaging with stakeholders and developing relevant systems to measure performance.
- Continue to invest and expand efforts related to energy and water consumption, climate change and biodiversity.
- Further develop and promote win-win solutions like in the area of 3R (Reduce-Reuse-Recycle) through stakeholder engagement and collective action.
Communication with employees and key stakeholders
|Annual CSR and Sustainability Report||Printed Report||All||All stakeholders|
|Annual CSR and Sustainability Report||Web Report||All||All stakeholders|
|Annual CSR Report||Printed Report||F.Y.R. of Macedonia||All stakeholders|
|Annual CSR Report||Printed Report||Serbia||All stakeholders|
|ΤITANS||Printed magazine||Greece||Employees and stakeholders|
|TCK Novosti||Printed newsletter||Serbia||Employees and stakeholders|
|ST issue||Web based newsletter||U.S.A. (GR)||Stakeholders|
|ΤΙΤΑΝΕΤ||Web based newsletter||Group||Technical staff and managers|
|HR Review||Web based newsletter||Group||HR staff – Group wide|