Explanatory Report of the Board of Directors
1. Structure of the Company’s share capital
2. Limitations on transfer of Company shares
The Company shares may be transferred as provided by the law and the Articles of Association provide no restrictions as regards the transfer of shares.
3. Significant direct or indirect holdings in the sense of articles 9 to 11
of Law 3556/2007
4. Shares conferring special control rights
None of the Company shares carry any special rights of control.
5. Limitations on voting rights
With the exception of the preferred non- voting shares, the Articles of Association of the Company make no provision for any limitations on voting rights.
6. Agreements among Company shareholders, which are known to the Company and entail limitations on the transfer of shares or on the exercise of voting rights
7. Rules for the appointment and substitution of Directors and for the amendment of the Articles of Association, which depart from the provisions of Codified Law 2190/1920
8. Competence of the Board of Directors or of the appointed members thereof for the issuing of new shares or the purchase of own shares of the Company pursuant to article 16 of Codified Law 2190/1920
9. Significant agreements put in force, amended or terminated in the event of a change in the control of the Company, following a public offer
10. Significant agreements with members of the Board of Directors or employees of the Company
The Company has no significant agreements with members of the Board of Directors or its employees providing for the payment of compensation, especially in the case of resignation or dismissal without good reason or termination of their period of office or employment due to of a public offer.